Akron, United States
Akron, the fifth-largest city in the U.S. state of Ohio, is a vital heartland city and an ideal meeting point at the center of multiple major transportation routes. Akron is a playground for active travelers.
Places to visit-
- Boston Mills/Brandywine Ski Resort- Boston Mills and Brandywine are sister ski resorts, and they have the ability to hand 20,000 visitors per hour. As well as skiing, snow tubing and snow shoeing are also popular here.
- Cleveland Orchestra at Blossom Music Center
- Kent State University Museum- If you love all kinds of art then this is definitely not to be missed, as you will find a huge range of genres under one roof, including textiles, furniture, glassware, paintings, and decorative pieces.
- Akron Art Museum- Anyone who likes architecture and art should visit to the Akron Art Museum.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Blu Jazz- If you like jazz music then you must visit the Blu Jazz.
- Akron Fossils and Science Center- Here you will find items such as the jawbone of a woolly mammoth, a large range of fossils, dinosaur teeth, and even bones and eggs.
- Historic Downtown Seville- The historic downtown area is famous for antique shops and handicraft stores.
- Akron Zoo
- Brandywine Falls- You can trek to the falls and enjoy the scenery.
- John S. Knight Center- It has a range of amazing concerts and shows.
Where to stay?
- Hilton Garden Inn Akron- An ideal base for business and leisure travelers, the hotel is only minutes from Akron's city center.
- Red Roof Inn Akron South- All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, clock radio, free voicemail and extended cable television including HBO. Free coffee and tea is available in the lobby.
- Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls- It is located near northeast Ohio's most popular leisure and business attractions